Saturday, August 29, 2015

LIFE RIGHT NOW // AUGUST 2015

Dear 2015, you need to slow down. thanks :3


loving writing my first shawl design. Hope you'll like it :)
thinking about recording videos of my book reviews. what do you think?
eating goat cheese with honey and nuts <3
wondering if any of you know of cool bookstores in London? 
enjoying my SleepyTime tea before bed 
making all the things with my two hands
struggling with the shorter days, need more light.
feeling super creative. #bestfeeling 
dreaming of pumpkins, homemade tomato soup and leaves falling
finding that the 1-step-buttonhole setting of my sewing machine is pure magic!
celebrating D-5 before London!!!! 
watching the 25th anniversary of Les Miserables Musical on BluRay <3

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the colours in your Fair Isle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your knitting is lovely! So cheerful looking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your colourwork is looking fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A perfect list of happenings. I especially love that you are beaming with creativity...that is the best feeling.
    Cannot wait to see your new shawl design. I have no doubts that we will love it.

    ReplyDelete