Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Episode 05 and all the yarn

Episode 05 is finally up! Lots of new projects, a crazy story about a lost & found shawl, enabling excused by an upcoming birthday and an almost forgotten finished object!

To chat some more and join the Baby Knit Along I am currently co hosting you can join my Ravelry group ;)



On to show notes:

WORKS IN PROGRESS
- Campside shawl. free pattern by Alicia Plummer
in Artesano 100% Alpaca DK in Chile Red

- April come she will by Annalisa Dione
in Drops Fabel Uni Colour in Jeans

- Seed Stitch spring hat
in Spud & Chole fine socks in dark blue

- Garter Yoke baby cardigan. free pattern by Jennifer Hoel
in Drops Baby Merino in white and light beige

FINISHED OBJECT
- Nurmilintu shawl by Heidi Alander
in Cascade Heritage in Burgundy


xx
Lea

1 comment:

  1. oh I'm so glad you're podcasting! love it! I finally had some time to sit down and catch up!

    ReplyDelete